- Residential Painting Basics: Paint Colors, Schemes, Finishes and More
- Commercial Painting Tips: 2 Most Common and Foreseen Painting Services
- Interior Residential Painting: Broaden Small Spaces with Paint Colors
- Commercial Painting Alternative: Installing Wall Coverings
- Residential Painting Repair: Wood Details Exterior Painters Consider
- Commercial Painting Ideas: The Basics with Ceilings and Floors
Monthly Archives: September 2011
When choosing a series of colors for your home, try using a light color and a dark color that are similar in the color range. This will help give your room depth and make it look larger.
Check out our Newsletter for more articles about house painting.
For free painting estimates for your next painting project, please click one of the buttons below. We cater to Alpharetta, Grayson and Snellville, Georgia and to areas in and around Atlanta.