- Commercial Painting: The Ideal Season to Schedule Painting Services
- Residential Painting Services: 3 Reasons for Wood Repair of Stairs
- Commercial Painting Trend: The Fall Color Trend throughout the Year
- Residential Painting Services: Getting the Most in Fall and Winter
- Commercial Painting Trend: Essentials in Color Blocking Surface Walls
Monthly Archives: September 2011
When choosing a series of colors for your home, try using a light color and a dark color that are similar in the color range. This will help give your room depth and make it look larger.
Check out our Newsletter for more articles about house painting.
For free painting estimates for your next painting project, please click one of the buttons below. We cater to Alpharetta, Grayson and Snellville, Georgia and to areas in and around Atlanta.