- 5 Ways to Fix Interior Painting Mistakes
- Painting House Exterior: Amazing Home Painting Ideas on Entrance Doors
- “Grace under Pressure” Painting and Renovation Services
- Unearthing the Green in Home and Office Painting
- A School of Thought in “Green Living”
- House Painting 3 Colors: Owner’s Choices as Done by Exterior Painters
- Cleaning and Pressure Washing on Spring and Summer
- Industrial Painting Basics: The Essentials in Paint Colors and More
- Commercial Painting: Let your Edifice Speak As Well
- House Painting Exterior Walls in Summer: Painting Tips for Quality
- Color Visualization for Your Walls
- Protecting Walls and Ceiling: Wood and Sheetrock Repairs
- Commercial Painting Work: Choosing an Eco-Friendly Painting Business
- Painting House Roof in White: Tips from Exterior House Painters
- Commercial Painting Industry: Vital Guidelines for Exterior Painters
- Exterior House Painters in Summer: Home Painting Services at Its Best
- Going Green or Going Red? Green Paint!
Monthly Archives: September 2011
When choosing a series of colors for your home, try using a light color and a dark color that are similar in the color range. This will help give your room depth and make it look larger.
Check out our Newsletter for more articles about house painting.
For free painting estimates for your next painting project, please click one of the buttons below. We cater to Alpharetta, Grayson and Snellville, Georgia and to areas in and around Atlanta.