- Residential Painting : How to Choose Quality Paint
- Residential Painting Guide: Choosing Paint Colors the DIY Way
- Commercial Painting Ideas: Woodwork Finish done by Interior Painters
- Residential Painting Ideas: 2015 Impressive Trends with Paint Colors
- Commercial Painting Shadow Lines: Fall, Winter, and Interior Painters
Monthly Archives: September 2011
When choosing a series of colors for your home, try using a light color and a dark color that are similar in the color range. This will help give your room depth and make it look larger.
Check out our Newsletter for more articles about house painting.
For free painting estimates for your next painting project, please click one of the buttons below. We cater to Alpharetta, Grayson and Snellville, Georgia and to areas in and around Atlanta.