- Commercial Painting: The Ideal Season to Schedule Painting Services
- Residential Painting Services: 3 Reasons for Wood Repair of Stairs
- Commercial Painting Trend: The Fall Color Trend throughout the Year
- Residential Painting Services: Getting the Most in Fall and Winter
- Commercial Painting Trend: Essentials in Color Blocking Surface Walls
Category Archives: Painting Tips
We use floor covers to avoid staining the floor with paint splatters. Most DIY just use cheap and convenient newspapers. Others use plastic. However, the best anti-splatter floor cover is a canvas dropcloth.
Canvas does not rip easily and is very durable. It lays flat and steady on the floor, preventing accidental slips. Plus, canvas dropcloths can be folded easily around the corners and doorways. And best of all, you don’t have to throw them away after use. You can reuse your canvas dropcloth many times. And you can even use them in non-painting related projects.
Photo by Michael Doherty