- Residential Painting : How to Choose Quality Paint
- Residential Painting Guide: Choosing Paint Colors the DIY Way
- Commercial Painting Ideas: Woodwork Finish done by Interior Painters
- Residential Painting Ideas: 2015 Impressive Trends with Paint Colors
- Commercial Painting Shadow Lines: Fall, Winter, and Interior Painters
Category Archives: Painting Tips
So you did not finish your painting project today. Let’s continue it tomorrow… but the paintbrushes and rollers will dry up and it’s hard and time-consuming to soften them again for the next day’s painting job. The trick is to roll off or brush off excess paint and wrap your paint rollers and brushes twice with a plastic food wrap to keep them from air drying. Place them in the fridge overnight. The next day, just take them out 30 minutes to 1 hour before you start painting again. You can actually store the wrapped paintbrushes and rollers without drying for up to 5 days.