- Unearthing the Green in Home and Office Painting
- A School of Thought in “Green Living”
- House Painting 3 Colors: Owner’s Choices as Done by Exterior Painters
- Cleaning and Pressure Washing on Spring and Summer
- Industrial Painting Basics: The Essentials in Paint Colors and More
- Commercial Painting: Let your Edifice Speak As Well
- House Painting Exterior Walls in Summer: Painting Tips for Quality
- Color Visualization for Your Walls
- Protecting Walls and Ceiling: Wood and Sheetrock Repairs
- Commercial Painting Work: Choosing an Eco-Friendly Painting Business
- Painting House Roof in White: Tips from Exterior House Painters
- Commercial Painting Industry: Vital Guidelines for Exterior Painters
- Exterior House Painters in Summer: Home Painting Services at Its Best
- Going Green or Going Red? Green Paint!
Category Archives: Painting Tips
A professional painter spends 2 to 4 days working on an average-size room. That is the average painting time to prepare the room and painting materials, prime and paint the walls correctly. An average painter may take a bit longer. Be sure that you find lengthier time for painting your rooms. It is more time and more work. It is time well spent when you admire the results of your painting job.